Your home may be your castle, but even a castle will fall into disrepair unless it’s maintained. One of the easiest ways to make any home look new again is to put a fresh coat of paint on it, be it inside or outside. Just as makeup can enhance your best facial features, a new paint job can highlight the best parts of your home. But just like applying makeup to your face, you’ll need to fix the foundation in order to have a seamless final product. That’s where a professional painting service comes in handy. You need a company who can prep the area to be painted, be it interior or exterior. Be sure to consider these facts when searching for residential painters in Kennesaw, GA:
What Are the Facts?
- Since anyone can hold a paintbrush, you need to perform a careful background search before you hire anyone. Look for a company who has a complete website, including a listing of their services and testimonials from satisfied customers. The company should be licensed, bonded, and insured, and should stress customer service.
- Other than testimonials on the company site, explore sites like Angie’s List in order to get an unbiased view of the company’s capabilities. Also, since word of mouth is the best form of advertising, ask your friends and neighbors who they would recommend.
- The company should have been in business for a number of years, and should have a crew of highly experienced technicians.
- You want to work with a company who does both interior and exterior painting, since your aim is to build a long-lasting relationship with the company.
- They should be members of a local business organization, such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- The company should have the proper equipment to do the job, such as scaffolding, power washing equipment, masking for windows, and drop cloths.
- Every job should include the removal of light fixtures, and replacement upon completion of the work.
- Each surface should be repaired, primed, and caulked prior to having any work done.
- Drop cloths are essential to protect interior floors as well as covering your plants outside if exterior painting is done. Clean up should be accomplished so there is nothing left behind.
- All work should be inspected by both you and the company to make sure the work is completed to your satisfaction and you now have an eye catching and vibrant home.
These are some items to consider when searching for residential painters in Kennesaw GA.