Berlin, the capital city of Germany is popular for its culture, architecture and history. A lot of tourists visit this city during their vacation. Are you looking for some break from your office work? Want to have loads of fun with your friends? If ‘yes’ is your answer to these questions then do plan for a trip to Berlin. Besides, you don’t require a very high budget to enjoy your Berlin trip. There are so many things to enjoy in Berlin which don’t cost you more.
Berlin has the world’s best lakes, canals, palaces, resorts, hotels, museums, pubs and restaurants. You will definitely fall in love with the beauty of Berlin for sure. You can plan for a family trip or for your honeymoon there to enjoy maximum with your beloved ones. There are many tourism companies which are available to help the people planning for a trip to Berlin.
There are so many free attractions in Berlin which you should definitely visit with your friends. You can actually enjoy your Berlin trip with very minimum budget now by visiting all the free tourism sights or attractions. The following is the list of popular free attractions in Berlin which you should definitely visit.
- Brandenburg Gate: This is the most famous tourism attractions in Berlin. Besides, this gate was built in the year 1971. This place will be busy with tourists all around the year especially on weekends. The Brandenburg gate museum here helps you know about some interesting information about history. Visit this place along with your friends or family members to have some good time.
- Berlin Television Tower: This tower was built in 1960s and it is one of the tallest buildings in Berlin. This tower looks really amazing. You will also find some great restaurants around this tower. Visit there to enjoy some tasty food.
- Gendarmenmarkt: This place looks absolutely stunning. The buildings and architecture will be too good here. This place looks more beautiful during Christmas time with lights everywhere.
- Charlottenburg Palace: This is also one of the most popular tourist places in Berlin. This palace looks really great with beautiful gardens around. Visit the Chalottenburg museums as well which are located there to know some interesting information about history.
- German Historical Museum: This museum looks really fantastic. You can learn about the Germans history here. Trust me you will find this museum very interesting. In fact, you will forget your time by visiting this museum.
- Treptower Park: This place looks busy with locals and tourists all the time. Rent a rowboat here to spend some time with your loved ones happily on water. You can also go for an evening or morning walk here. No doubt, you will definitely love this experience.
- Berlin Cathedral: This is one of the largest and oldest churches in Berlin. Besides, this church was built during 20th Do visit this church with your family members and you will definitely love it.
Take help of Trip Indicator to find more information about the tourism places in Berlin.