A lot of people these days suffer from anxiety. Besides, if this anxiety problem is not treated at the right time it can lead to many other health problems. In fact, in worst cases anxiety can lead to high blood pressure or heart stroke. Hence, you have to be really careful if you have anxiety issue. Are you wondering what causes anxiety? Have a look below to know what causes this problem.
Mentioned below is the list of things that causes anxiety among people.
- Work Pressure
- Pressure at school or college
- Relationship problems
- Medication side-effects
- Financial Stress
- Serious health problems
- Using drugs like cocaine etc
What are the effective ways to fight anxiety?
One of the easiest and effective ways to overcome your anxiety problem is getting a service animal. Having a service animal can definitely help people suffering from anxiety problem. Service dogs can be beneficial to people suffering from anxiety. These service dogs can actually calm you when you get angry. Search for a well-trained service dog today to reduce your anxiety levels easily. You can also buy an emotional support animal as well to overcome your problem.
How to register an ESA?
There is no official procedure to register an emotional support animal. All that is required to get your pet qualified for ESA is to take an approval letter from a qualified doctor. If you don’t have any idea about the doctors in your location then take the help of websites available online. There are a lot of websites from where you can actually get the ESA approval letter from a qualified doctor. One such great website is www.supportpets.com. A lot of pet owners visit this site daily to get their pet qualified as an ESA.
Which one is more beneficial – Service Animals or emotional support animals?
Both the service animals and emotional support animals have their own benefits. Both can help you to fight your anxiety problem. They offer emotional and practical support to those who have a mental or physical health difficulty. These dogs can be with their owners anywhere from airplanes to restaurants.
How anxiety service dogs can benefit you?
Mentioned below are some benefits of anxiety service dogs which a lot of people don’t know.
- These anxiety service dogs are trained dogs. Hence, they can detect the signs of anxiety attack early i.e. even before the attack happens.
- They prevent strangers approaching the owner who is in distress
- They can help you by giving you medicines when an emergency situation arises like when you are seriously ill or during your anxiety attack or heart attack etc.
- They can bring people around you to help you when you are really in need i.e. when you are in danger.
- They can help you by giving your mobile phone to you to call your doctor.
- They also remind their owners about the medication without fail.
- They can provide you great stress relief.
Get an anxiety service dog today to your home to stay happy and healthy!